There are still places available to attend our St David’s Poultry Conference which is being held at the National Motorcyle Museum, Birmingham on 16th March.
This year, we continue to focus on antibiotic reduction by covering the science behind it and also how to implement alternative approaches.
We are delighted to welcome five international speakers who are all experts in the field of scientific and practical approaches to gut health and the reduction of antibiotics in poultry production.
The programme of speakers will include:
• Professor Richard Ducatelle, Professor of Veterinary Pathology, Ghent University, Belgium
• Professor Colin Hill, Professor of Microbial Food Safety, University of Cork, Ireland
• Dr Linnea Newman, Technical Director-Poultry, Merck, USA.
• Professor Stephen Collett, Clinical Professor at the Poultry Diagnostic and Research Centre, University of Georgia, USA.
• Luiz Demattê, Director, Korin Agropecuária Ltda, Brazil.
We would very much like you to join us and be part of this unique event. Attendance to the conference is free.
If you would like any further information or if you would like to join us, drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org by 10th February 2016.
For those who have already requested a place, further information on the speakers’ presentations and details about the day will be emailed to you shortly.