St David’s Poultry Conference 2016
In March 2016, we held our second poultry Conference “Antibiotic Reduction -The Next Step.” Following on from the success of our inaugural conference in Belfast, we were excited to welcome five experts from both scientific and industry backgrounds to continue on the topic of poultry production and antibiotic usage:
- Professor Richard Ducatelle, Professor of Veterinary Pathology, Ghent University, Belgium.
- Professor Colin Hill, Professor of Microbial Food Safety, University of Cork, Ireland.
- Dr Linnea Newman, Technical Director- Poultry, Merck, USA.
- Professor Stephen Collett, Clinical Professor at the Poultry Diagnostic and Research Centre, University of Georgia, USA.
- Luiz Demattê, Director, Korin Agropecuária Ltd, Brazil.